Friday, November 8, 2013

ORAL PRESENTATION

MY LAST SUMMER

Hi! My name is Eva, I'm fourteen years old and today I’m going to talk about my last summer holidays.
First I'm going to talk about my holidays in Tarragona, next about the summer camp in Besalú and finally about the roller skating camp in Camprodon.

TARRAGONA

In July I went for 3 days to Tarragona with my parents and my cousin.

We made the trip by car. We stayed in a luxury, modern and big hotel in Portaventura Park for two nights. The first day in the morning my cousin and I went to the fun fairs, we had lunch in an expensive restaurant and in the afternoon we swam in the swimming pool of the hotel. The next day my parents, my cousin and I, spent the day in Portaventura Water Park. And finally, the last day, we stayed in Salou and we went to the beach. In the afternoon we returned to Banyoles city.

SUMMER CAMP “YOUNG LIFE”

In the month of August I went to a summer camp for 9 days, it was called “Young Life” in Besalú with my friend Lídia.

Every day in the morning we did a lot of games and sports, after lunch we did crafts and in the afternoon we did gymkhanas and we went to the swimming pool. One of the days we did kayak, another day paintball and team building too. On Tuesday we did a route to the “Mare de Déu del Mòn” and we stayed for a night there. On Saturday we caught the bus and we went to the water park called Aquadiver, when we arrived at the camp, after dinner we watched a film. Every night we sang, danced and did more games with friends but the last night was the most exciting because we had the special dinner and we made a party.

See in all I met a lot of new friends and together we had a great time.



CAMPRODON

I went for 5 days to a skating camp with Lídia and other girls where we had a great time, we went training, we did a lot of games, but above all I met new friends.

VIDEO


 

POWERPOINT




MY CLASSMATES

Maria Clara's summer: She went to Zaragoza and she did a lot of activities. She went to Granada in August and in September she wents to Mallorca for a week.

Albert's summer: He went to París with his dad. The rest of her summer stayed in Banyoles.
Carlota's summer: She did a lot of things in Palamós with her family and friends.

Enric's summer: He went to Grace an Turky with his family and he visited a lot of museums and places.
 
Àlex's summer: He went to París with his family. 
 
Lidia's summer: She went to a Young Life camp in Besalú with her best friend Eva. She did a lot of funny activites and games. Then, she went to Tarragona with her parents and sisters. And finally to a roller skating camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment