Friday, April 25, 2014

ORAL PRESENTATION

Hi, today I'm going to talk about the film "Oblivion". It's an American film directed by Joseph Kosinski and produced by the famous actor Tom Cruise this last year (2013). It's a post-apocalyptic science fiction film based in the strory when someone takes us to a future Earth that has evolved beyond unrecognizable. There, a man called Jack Harper confronts the past and takes part to save the human race. He's one of the lasts mechanics of planes who survives. It is part of a massive operation. But Jack's mission comes to an end. He patrols all the territory until he rescues a beautiful unknown girl from a broken ship. This makes him to see that the human race will end up in his hands. 

I choose this topic because I've seen this film one month ago and I liked it very much. I think it's a very good film and I'd like to recommend it to all of you.

POWERPOINT:

No comments:

Post a Comment