Friday, May 30, 2014

WRITE A REVIEW OF A BOOK OR FILM

WIND FROM THE NORTH

I'd like to recommend a book which I read recently, in the “book club”, called “Wind from the north”. The author of the book is Daniel Glattauer.
The book is about a beautiful and romantic story by e-mails. The main characters are two adults. Emmi and Leo Leike. Who meet because Emmi send an email by mistake to Leo and there after started talking more and more until one can no longer live without the other.

The things I liked most about the book were the characters and the theme of the relationship has been established between the two characters it seems impossible from a mistake can create something like this.


All in all, I really liked the novel, but it has an unexpected ending that leaves you wanting to read the next book, I wouldn't change it. It's an easy book to read, but it's still got a strong message.

No comments:

Post a Comment