Friday, May 30, 2014

POST A COMMENT ON AN INTERNET FORUM

IS INTERNET ADDICTION REALLY A PROBLEM?

In my opinion, I think that internet addiction makes people be out of studies and work. They spend more time in internet, I think more than they should and it makes them lose the time doing things that are useless.

For finally, I think it makes them less interested and be really disconnected of reality on real life and they don't enjoy talking with other people. They only enjoy when they are in a room, alone with a computer because they have a virtual life and they make social things online, chat online... not on their own real life but they can also feel alone and have more reasons to “live online”.

In addition, I think the internet is more addictive than TV. Anyway, in my experience people can be obsessive about everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment